Mon 30 Sep 2013
6:15 PM - 9:00 PM
Every Monday we have a meal followed by a program. The last Monday of each month it’s dinner, starting with wine at 6:15; the rest of the weeks it is a luncheon at noon.
For this Monday’s dinner program, a representative from the Cleveland Water Department will discuss the quality of the water we all drink. Lake Erie water quality is a concern of all who use water in this area, which is all of us.
– Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
– Baked Scrod OR Braised Beef
– Oven-Roasted Redskin Potatoes
– Peas and Mushrooms
– French Silk Chocolate Pie
Call or email the Club office with your reservation(s) and entree selection by noon on Friday, September 27
(216) 231-1683, firstname.lastname@example.org, or online with a credit card, below.