Mon 31 Mar 2014
6:15 PM - 9:00 PM
Amy Higgins, Research Analyst at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, will be discussing the economic conditions and growth patterns of the nation, the 4th Federal Reserve District, and the local economy of Cleveland and Northeast Ohio.
– Wine Bar Salad of mixed greens, caramelized walnuts, dried cranberries, goat cheese and poached pears with white balsamic vinaigrette
– Lemon Sole, rolled in house made pesto and julienned carrots, finished with lemon oil OR Pork Loin stuffed with cornbread and raisins, with brandy cream sauce
– Vineyard Potatoes – Redskins, Yukon Gold, & Sweet Potatoes roasted together in olive oil and spices
– Honey Glazed Carrots
– Fresh baked rolls with butter
– Chocolate Fantasy Torte, a rich brownie base layered with chocolate ganache & chocolate mousse topping, garnished with whipped cream and fresh berries and finished with a raspberry coulis
Reservations must be received in the Club office by noon on Friday, March 28th.
Call (216) 231-1683, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or make them online with a credit card, below.